Complete and Continue
Trim and Tone Your Writing in 7 Easy Steps
What to expect in this course (13:15)
About Leanne Wyvill, your Communication Confidence Trainer
1. Warm Up - Get yourself ready for writing before you click open a fresh file.
Listen and watch skill #1 (21:13)
2. Tone Up - Choose carefully how your words are conveyed.
Listen and watch skill #2 (16:09)
3. Denoun & Verbify - Add energy to your writing with active language.
Listen and watch skill #3 (7:12)
4. Specify - Tell your reader exactly what you mean.
Listen and watch skill #4 (10:25)
5. Clarify - Remove the clutter and make your message clear.
Listen and watch skill #5 (12:23)
6. Tighten - Practise Plain English to speed up understanding.
Listen and watch skill #6 (17:17)
7. Tidy - Proofread and polish your prose.
Listen and watch skill #7 (18:11)
Recap & Wrap
Course recap (3:57)
Your feedback please
Lecture content locked
If you're already enrolled,
you'll need to login
Enroll in Course to Unlock